6cm rice paper wrappers
small bunch of shunguki
handful of seaweed
5 to 8 shiitake mushrooms
handful of beansprouts
400 g cooked & peeled prawns
10 shishito peppers
light soy sauce
1. Chop the shiitake mushrooms and stir fry in a hot wok for 10 minutes in a splash of sesame oil and a gulp of light soy sauce.
2. Wash the seaweed, chop finely and add in the wok with shiitake, continue to stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Take the wok from the heat and stir in the washed and chopped shunguki, chopped shrimps and beansprouts.
4. Grill the shishito peppers in a hot grill pan in some sesame oil.
5. Soak a rice paper in warm water for 30 to 40 seconds until pliable, remove and add another to soak. Place a generous spoonful of the mixture in the centre of the paper and roll up to form a cigar, tucking in the ends as you roll. Place with the seam-side down on a plate and repeat until all the papers and filling are used up.Cover with a damp tea towel if not serving immediately.
6. For the dressing dissolve honey, rice vinegar, light soy sauce and water in a small saucepan.
7 .Serve the wraps with the peppers and sauce on the side.