1 salmon filet
big bunch of wasbina
2 spring onions
handful of soya beans
handful of purple sprouts
1. Steam the edamame beans for 2 minutes and push out the beans.
2. Wash the wasabina, shop roughly and quickly stir fry in oil with sesame seeds, almond flakes and ground pepper.
3. Grill the salmon, leaving it pink in the centre, in a hot grill pan and sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds.
4. Slice the cucumber in long strips, leaving the skin on.
5. Toss together the wasabina, soy beans and purple sprouts.
6. Curl the cucumber strips on your plate and arrange your wasabina mixture on top and follow by pickled myoga leaves.
7. Squeeze over a little lime juice, some myoga vinegar and sprinkle with chopped spring onions.
8. If you dont use myoga pickels prepare a dressing by dissolving some rice vinegar and brown sugar in a saucepan.
2 to 3 myoga
100 ml rice vinegar
50 g brown sugar
100 ml water
Combine vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil, then add water and bring back to boil. Remove from heat and let cool. Cut myoga in half (lengthwise) and blanch in boiling water for 20 seconds. Drain and cool for apx. 15 min. Soak myoga in the sweet & sour mixture overnight or a few hours before preparing the salad.